Sunday, January 31, 2010

A fun weekend at home!

We had a good weekend, enjoying Anderson. He's becoming so aware of everything. This past week he learned to roll from his back to front, and he showed off his new skills a lot this weekend. He began to give us little baby giggles too. It's fun to see how much he changes from week to week and how much he learns. He has a new best friend and he had a lot to say to us over the weekend. He was in happy spirits all weekend which makes our time with him so easy to enjoy.


Anderson and his new best friend, Frog Blanket.

A couple of baby talk videos.



6 comments:

Kelli said...

I love baby talk! Anderson is such a cutie. Hope school is going okay. I hate wearing my witches hat...but I seem to wear it more often than not with my kiddos.

Tammy said...

Is there anything sweeter than a baby "talking?" My heart just melts. :-)

The Hines Family said...

I love baby talk! So cute! :-)

Julie and Dean said...

LOVE IT! The best hours are spent just hanging out with your child, right? I agree!
Anderson looks so perfect AND happy!

Jen said...

Oh what sweetness! I hope that life at work gets better. I have a few friends that teach and it seems like you just get a rotten year here and there. Keep cracking the whip :)

The Baxter Family said...

Love the videos! Caroline kept saying "Mo" (more) and wanted to see them over and over again. Anderson is such a little cutie!!!! What a blessing he is.