1) We are going to accept a counter offer on a house. Phew... finally!
2) We got to hear the baby's heartbeat today. It was at a perfect 140 beats a minute. It was amazing to finally hear it. We are counting down the days until my next appointment so we can find out if baby C. is a boy or girl. I won't be able to contain my excitement and will definitely share with everyone.
3) I got to see James today/tonight. He has been working almost nonstop since Friday for a major deadline. He got home at 1:30 a.m. this morning and was very stressed about not being able to make the deadline. Because it is truly impossible they got an extension and the higher ups told his team to go home and get some rest.
4) We are going to see my family this weekend.
5) I only have 23 days of school (with students). I'm ready for summer!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Tomorrow I'm 17 weeks along! Wow, it has gone fast. I will post a picture soon since I definitely have a pooch. I went shopping yesterday because some of my shirts aren't fitting and had a hard time. I'm not quite ready for maternity shirts but the next size up in regular clothes isn't quite working. I'm using the Bella Band and it has worked wonders since I am still wearing all my pants (I can't zip them but I'm wearing them!). I go on Wednesday for another prenatal check-up (my appointment was supposed to be last Friday but they closed the office early due to the snow) so maybe we can finally hear the heart beat. Then in 3 weeks we will find out if we are having a boy or girl. We are going to be surprised early! :) I'm feeling so much better now and I actually have energy to take Molly for walks after school. I told my kids at school and many of them said they thought that I was having a baby. I guess you really can tell, especially if my 2nd graders can tell. We might have found a house but we are in the negotiating stages. Keep your fingers crossed.
Posted by James and Melissa at 6:12 PM