1) We are going to accept a counter offer on a house. Phew... finally!
2) We got to hear the baby's heartbeat today. It was at a perfect 140 beats a minute. It was amazing to finally hear it. We are counting down the days until my next appointment so we can find out if baby C. is a boy or girl. I won't be able to contain my excitement and will definitely share with everyone.
3) I got to see James today/tonight. He has been working almost nonstop since Friday for a major deadline. He got home at 1:30 a.m. this morning and was very stressed about not being able to make the deadline. Because it is truly impossible they got an extension and the higher ups told his team to go home and get some rest.
4) We are going to see my family this weekend.
5) I only have 23 days of school (with students). I'm ready for summer!