Monday, June 22, 2009

Biking Studs

This past weekend James's friend Brady visited from St. Louis to ride a century with James in the mountains. They started in Keystone and rode for 100 miles, although Brady rode about 111 miles. It was cold and rained hard for the last 50 miles but at least they survived with no hypothermia. Brady decided to do the last little bit and climb another mountain (after 100 miles). He made it to the top but James rescued him on his way down. He was shivering and ready to jump in the warm car.
Molly and I relaxed at home for part of the weekend. I don't think I'll every do a century! Yikes. Let's just say that when the guys returned to Denver on Saturday night they were exhausted. James had a relaxing Father's day and is feeling much better. Way to go guys!

1 comment:

The Hines Family said...

That's impressive! I'm with you--I think I'll relax at home! :-)