1) A fox in our front yard (we live in Denver)
2) My kids chase tumbleweeds at recess for fun.
3) It snows in the morning and is sunny and beautiful in the afternoon.
4) You can see a colorful sunset over the mountains while walking out of Target.
5) You can't go a day without hearing about skiing or ski passes (we are going to try soon).
We love CO! It has been a great weekend, minus the car accident. We went out to dinner with friends on Friday and Saturday and spent some time outside enjoying the beautiful weather. Honesty we have not experienced any rainy, cold weekends yet. The one weekend when it wasn't nice in CO we were in St. Louis for the Mizzou game and it was 80 degrees there. Today James said that he actually wanted a day where it wasn't nice outside so he wouldn't feel guilty for not being outside. I am sure one of those days will come this winter but really it is always sunny here. When it does get cold we can handle it as long as it's sunny.
I hope everyone had great weekends and now it is back to work.