Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fun Things About the Weekend

1) Sitting outside at Einstein's Bagels sipping coffee and eating their yummy breakfast burritos
2) Early Voting (Yay CO, we couldn't vote early in MO)
3) Tamales at the nearest farmer's market
4) Beautiful walk/run on a warm fall day
5) More sleep (fell asleep at 9:00 on Friday night and woke up at 8:45 on Saturday)
6) Had time to book flights to go see family over Christmas
7) Found time to book a flight to Vegas over Thanksgiving (cheaper than going back to STL)
8) Shopping for winter clothes I will need soon :( The summer was so beautiful here and we aren't ready for the winter. We are going to try skiing though!
9) Going out to dinner with James
10) Going to see our next president tomorrow (hopefully) in downtown Denver

I hope everyone else is enjoying their weekends!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend to me! Can I just tell you how jealous I am that you're going to Vegas over Thanksgiving?!?! We used to go around Thanksgiving (either before or after) and this year, that's obviously not going to happen. Of course I wouldn't have it any other way, but still..... I love Vegas!

Tammy said...

I am jealous! That sounds like the perfect weekend!
I can't complain though....I have had some great weekends lately too.
:-)
-Tammy

Julie and Dean said...

Hmmm I know who YOU voted for.
We can vote by mail in OR which is great. My vote was cast on Wednesday!
Sounds like you have some awesome trips planned. You two are always busy!! I love it!

Kelli said...

Sounds like a great weekend! And Thanksgiving in Vegas sounds like fun. I love Vegas!