1) Sitting outside at Einstein's Bagels sipping coffee and eating their yummy breakfast burritos
2) Early Voting (Yay CO, we couldn't vote early in MO)
3) Tamales at the nearest farmer's market
4) Beautiful walk/run on a warm fall day
5) More sleep (fell asleep at 9:00 on Friday night and woke up at 8:45 on Saturday)
6) Had time to book flights to go see family over Christmas
7) Found time to book a flight to Vegas over Thanksgiving (cheaper than going back to STL)
8) Shopping for winter clothes I will need soon :( The summer was so beautiful here and we aren't ready for the winter. We are going to try skiing though!
9) Going out to dinner with James
10) Going to see our next president tomorrow (hopefully) in downtown Denver
I hope everyone else is enjoying their weekends!