Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Brrr....


Ahh... a dog's life. Is anybody else jealous? The last few days have been a bit cold in Denver and the last few mornings it has been so difficult to get up early in the morning!

Things have been a little hectic the past few weeks with parent teacher conferences, meetings, and our trip back to St. Louis and Mizzou.

We had a great time last weekend seeing our friends and going to the Mizzou game. We were really sad they lost but other than that it was so much fun. Tailgating and a football game, what else could you ask for? Humm.. maybe to be back in college?


5 comments:

Tammy said...

What fun! I LOVE football. Looks like you guys had a good time.
-Tammy

Sandra & Steve said...

ok love the dog pic and the one of the two of you!!! I WISH we were having a cold snap, fall in NC is just not what it used to be, where's the frost, darn it?! I love a change of seasons, I am so jealous!

Julie and Dean said...

As far as fun goes, nothing beats a college football game in the fall!

Jen said...

Fun! And yes, life would be grand if I could snuggle in a doggy bed and enjoy my day.

The Hines Family said...

I'm with Sandra and Steve! I'd like some cool weather! It's been 85 here! You call that fall?!

Looks like you had fun at the game! :-)