Sunday, September 21, 2008
I got this award from H. Thanks so much! I am glad that we can be positive together because I do think great things will happen to us both. :)
Characteristics for the Smile Award:1. Must display a cheerful attitude.
2. Must love one another.
3. Must make mistakes.
4. Must learn from others.
5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
6. Must love life.
7. Must love kids.
Rules for The Smile Award:1. The recipient must link back the the award's creator
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award, as posted by Mere.5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.7. You must thank your giver.
The creator of the award is Mere.
Here are my nominations for the smile award:
1) Julie: She has been so supportive during the adoption process. She always had something positive to say and I always smile or laugh when I read her blog. Even during my darkest times, she helped me stay postitive. Thanks Julie!
2) Melissa: I know she said many prayers for us during our journey. She has been through a lot but now has her adorable baby girl home from Vietnam. I couldn't be happier for her and her husband. I know they will be amazing parents.
3) Tammy: She always seems to have a positive attitude towards life; even when it doesn't work out like she planned. She still reads my blog and has nice things to say. I appreciate the nice comments and I know she will make a great mom (hopefully soon).
4) Teresa: She has a hopeful spirit and has handled the rocky bumps during the adoption journey with grace. It is apparent how much Caroline is already loved and I hope that they get good news soon. She will be an amazing mother to Caroline.
5)Kim: Kim and her husband went though exactly everything we went through on our adoption journey. We got to know each other very well through the journey and she helped me get through the really bad days. We laughed, cried, and got angry together. I am so lucky that I met her during this journey. I admire her strength and perserverence. I am so happy for her as she now has her baby boy in Vietnam. I wish them nothing but happiness.
Posted by James and Melissa at 2:31 PM